SteelSeries Rival 100 (Alchemy Gold)
Connectivity: Wired USB
Colour: Alchemy Gold
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Forged In eSports, Designed For All
Whether this is your first gaming mouse, or you're already topping the leaderboards, the Rival 100 is the gaming mouse for you. Equipped with Prism RGB illumination, six buttons, an ergonomic design, and unmatched performance – we sacrificed nothing. The Rival 100 is the only fully-equipped gaming mouse in its class.
Refined By The Pros. Professional gamers depend on their gear’s tracking accuracy to perform those amazing super-human, reflex plays. To ensure the Rival 100 met their rigorous standards, we ask the pros themselves. Working hand-in-hand with our sponsored teams, the Rival 100 has been designed and refined for eSports.
For the past year, SteelSeries has been working with the sensor manufacturer PixArt to create an optimized sensor solution that would allow our mouse to do everything that our community of professional gamers and streamers want and need.
- 3059-SS Custom Sensor: At the heart of the Rival 100 lies the custom-engineered 3059-SS optical gaming sensor with 8 CPI steps up to 4000, 143 IPS, and 20g acceleration. The enhancements made to create this new sensor provide gamers with the most accurate, 1:1 optical tracking experience for any mouse under $50.
- Optimized Lift Off Distance: Unlike gaming mice that have to reduce tracking performance to achieve a lower lift off distance, Rival 100 sacrifices nothing by offering the best tracking accuracy paired with an optimal low lift off distance.
- Zero Hardware Acceleration: On-board zero hardware acceleration means there is no acceleration in the properties of the sensor of the Rival 100. Regardless of how fast you move the mouse it will always reach the same point – it’s registering the physical distance the same - not the pace at which the mouse was moved.
- Performance Customization: With SteelSeries Engine, gamers can take full control over the Rival 100's performance. Customize and remap all 6 buttons, adjust the optical sensor's CPI, customize the illumination with over 16 million options, and create personalized configurations for your favorite games that auto-deploy when the game is launched. GameSense is a part of the new generation of peripherals, delivering real-time, in-game actions. Users can create illumination settings that directly reflect in-game actions as they happen.
While other mice have forced ergonomics, the Rival 100 was designed with all players in mind. Regardless of what game you play or your grip style, the universal design of the Rival 100 makes it the most comfortable gaming mouse in its class.
- Sculpted Side Grips: The durable textured side grips on both sides of the mouse provide maximum comfort so you never lose control in the heat of battle.
- Ergonomic For All: The ergonomic, right-handed shape and 6-button layout were designed to work comfortably with any and all grip styles.
- Prism RGB Illumination: SteelSeries Prism RGB illumination delivers millions of vibrant color options. Illumination motions and GameSense real-time game actions can be easily controlled through the SteelSeries Engine software.
- Premium Build: Featuring our iconic Soft-Touch texture on the mouse face, gamers get the same look and feel from the original Rival 300.
DESIGN: Ergonomic, Right-Handed | Grip Style: Claw or Finger-tip | Number of Buttons: 6 | SteelSeries Switches: Rated for 30 Million Clicks | Weight: 120 g, 0.264 lbs | Height: 120.6 mm, 4.75 in | Width: 67.13 mm, 2.64 in | Cable Length: 1.8 m, 6 ft
SENSOR: Sensor Name: SDNS-3059-SS | Sensor Type: Optical | CPI: Increments from 1 to 4000 | IPS: 140 | Acceleration: 20 gs | Polling Rate: 1 ms | Zero Hardware Acceleration | Tracking Accuracy: 1:1
CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS: Gamesense Support | SteelSeries Engine Support: SSE3 | Multiple CPI Options | Programmable Buttons | Onboard Profile Settings | Acceleration Customization | Deceleration Customization | Color Options: 16.8 Million
SOFTWARE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows 7 - Windows 10 | Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.11 | 120 MB of free hard drive space for installation