Young Souls - (Asia)(Eng/Chn)(Switch)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
An exclusive beat’em up-RPG!
Portsbourgh. Its shops. Its inhabitants. Its architecture. Its bucolic charm. Is there a more charming, more peaceful place? If its tranquillity is to be believed, the small town is a paradise. And Jenn and Tristan are enjoying life there. Orphans since a young age, the twins were taken in by a kind and good-hearted scientist. All is going well. Or is it...? As one day their extravagant, passionate, and profoundly admired foster father suddenly disappears. Once again alone in the world, stricken with grief, Jenn and Tristan uncover in the hidden cellar of the manor a portal transporting them to the bowels of a parallel word, populated by goblins and other fun and whimsical things! Because the heart has its reasons that reason ignores, here they are on the trails of their ancestor. A wild quest beckons them. An initiatory journey between two worlds...
Developed by the talented studio 1P2P, Young Souls establishes itself as one of the most original beat’em ups of these last years. Nervous, rich, tactical, its clever combat system brilliantly mixes combos and strategy: dodge, close combat, ranged shooting, special attacks, parries, dash, ground or airborne strikes... A formula enriched by elements directly borrowed from the RPG universe: upgrading of weapons, skills, and equipment.
Featuring a distinct art direction and a grandiose soundtrack, Young Souls offers you epic fights and an explosive action. Explore dozens of dungeons, fight an army of goblins and enraged bosses. Triumph over evil. Become a hero!
About Young Souls on Nintendo Switch
- Play as Jenn and Tristan in an action-packed beat’em up/RPG.
- Weapons, equipment, resources: upgrade the traits of your characters as you wish (speed, power, endurance, agility...).
- Young Souls offers a rich and clever combat system bases on strategy and combos: dodges, close combat, ranged shooting, parry...
- Explore a parallel world and travel across dozens of dungeons filled with goblins and insanely strong bosses.
- Made for gamers, Young Souls offers an intense gaming experience, in solo or co-op.
- Enjoy a distinct art direction and a beautifully crafted story.